Leather Butter is a beeswax based conditioner that was designed to seal, retreat and waterproof all leather equipment. From boots to knife sheaths a thin layer will bring your leather back to life and make sure it lasts a lifetime.
Made from all natural materials and containing essential minerals that your leather needs. Leather Butter will rejuvenate old dry leather, waterproof boots, care for all your saddles/tack and maintain the life of your scabbard or knife sheath.
Directions for best results:
1. Thoroughly clean and wipe dry any leather you wish to seal.
2. Rub a layer of Leather Butter onto a polishing cloth.
3. Apply butter to leather in circular motion with loaded polishing cloth.
4. Rub butter into leather until it completely soaks in.
5. Lightly buff excess away with a dry part of your cloth.
- 3.25oz of butter per tin
- Optional high quality Kiwi polishing Cloth